Castle Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle black clash of clans clan discussion.

5 posters

General Discussion for the draft!

Poll

Which teamwill win

[ 1 ]
    General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_left17%General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_left33%General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_left50%General Discussion for the draft!  Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Shaker_8
    Shaker_8

General Discussion for the draft!  Empty General Discussion for the draft!

Post by Shaker_8 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Use these forums to comment on the action, tell us who should go next..and what your goals are for this compettion.

Don't forget to vote in the poll
    Rockworld96
    Rockworld96

General Discussion for the draft!  Empty Re: General Discussion for the draft!

Post by Rockworld96 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Easier to vote when everyone is picked Very Happy
    Shaker_8
    Shaker_8

Post by Shaker_8 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Pre Season Poll! We will do another after the draft! What's your goal Rocky! And how do you think the picking is going? If I had to guess you like team Ninja Kat!
    Rockworld96
    Rockworld96

Post by Rockworld96 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Ill try to reach 2300 this time Very Happy, and i think the draft are doing good. My vote would actually b on your team shake! Wink
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:06 pm

That's right team shake and spank lol
    Silly Fat Kid
    Silly Fat Kid

Post by Silly Fat Kid Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 pm

I feel like it is elementary school kickball all over again. SFK still waiting to be picked. Sad 
    Shaker_8
    Shaker_8

Post by Shaker_8 Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Lmao it's not meant to be that way....were just trying to get a little bit of commradeie and compettion to this run...it gets old pushing for some elusive trophy goal...and even flank get tired of cracking a whip. Everyone is getting picked my friend and trust me you wont be last. Awesome picture by the way lol!

Last edited by Shaker_8 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    Corpman1
    Corpman1

Post by Corpman1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 am

Tad
    Thc
    Astacy
    Alex
    Mark elf
    Bluntz
    Petro

Team Monkeywing is looking strong!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:38 pm