Castle Black

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle black clash of clans clan discussion.

+12
Silly Fat Kid
Phatkicker
Steviewood
Corpman1
Petro
Rockworld96
Richman8031
Shaker_8
Katdog
Jujitsuterry
sswm
Flank
16 posters

Joining the Nights Watch Alliance

Jujitsuterry
    Jujitsuterry

Joining the Nights Watch Alliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Nights Watch Alliance

Post by Jujitsuterry Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey guys what if we sent a mole over first to kinda keep an eye on things or an ear. Just bringing some clay to the pottery wheel.
    Juji
    Silly Fat Kid
    Silly Fat Kid

Joining the Nights Watch Alliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Nights Watch Alliance

Post by Silly Fat Kid Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

It sounds like pretty much everything would stay the same. The pushes with the All-Stars would only be once every three seasons for two days. I don't think that sounds like it would disrupt the chemistry that much. As far as people coming in and out of the clan, doesn't that happen anyway? We have koopa right now, and he will go back to his other clan in a couple days.

Muzik left during the run last time and went to some random clan to see how high he could push and then came back. That scares me more than sending our top seven to a safe clan that we know is only active for two days. I can't wait to see you guys push for those top seven spots.

On the note of not doing this by ourselves, the only part of this that I didn't like was that I was worried we would never again be able to see what our clan can achieve alone. However, if the pushes finish and then the top seven go to the all-star clan, what is lost? We still get to see what we can do as a clan, and then we get to send our best and brightest elsewhere for two days and watch them climb the charts. What's not to love here?
    *THC*

Post by *THC* Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Sounds like a bit more fun to me, can always opt out if we want to go off and do our own thing. I'm not bothered visiting anyone else's clan but can accommodate fresh faces.
    Katdog
    Katdog

Post by Katdog Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Terry, i think having someone go visit the clans is a great idea. Don't need to be clandestine about it though, i.e. send a mole. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Just let Trone know we want to send someone and then a person or two can go check it out.
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Yea might as well check things out, maybe ill hea over to one of them, I'm leaning towards at least giving this a shot and reevaluating this some seasons in
    Phatkicker

Post by Phatkicker Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I like it flank why not give it a shot right
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Kinda just waiting on Tads opinion in here, he is an old timer that has alot of weight. Would like to make a decision going into the weekend.
    Raybo

Post by Raybo Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:55 pm

I really don't see what's wrong with what we have now. But I'm not a top seven player so it's not going to be a benefit to me as far as I can tell. It's your clan flank and I know you'll do what you think is best for the clan but I guess I'm old school thinking of don't fix it if it ain't broke.
    Raybo

Post by Raybo Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:57 pm

I really don't see what's wrong with what we have now. But I'm not a top seven player so it's not going to be a benefit to me as far as I can tell. It's your clan flank and I know you'll do what you think is best for the clan but I guess I'm old school thinking of don't fix it if it ain't broke.
    Raybo

Post by Raybo Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

And one more thought. Don't you think that making it to a top clan would be sweeter if we did it on or own.
    !Tad!
    !Tad!

Post by !Tad! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 am

So I take a tiny, little game nap, and you guys get all crazy on me!

Personally, I have zero energy on this. However, I say we do it. After more than a year as a core group, we need to keep our love life spicy... I mean, I'm bored with the "French Maid" bit, Shaker!

I don't really worry about the gang breaking up, as long as the all-star TRs are self-limited. And besides the previous incarnation of Muzic (who has been great, btw), there is nobody who is going to be obnoxious about being an 'all-star'. When I finish 8th, I'll have no hesitation to root for #7 to tear it up.

Gotta keep it new and fun... This is definitely worth a try.

Much Love,

PS: Flank, a nit is a parasitic insect... I'd like to think that CB is tightly "knit"... HA!
    JJ.

Post by JJ. Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:14 am

This is a win/win situation. I agree that this is a great opportunity to learn and grow as a clan. We can't be afraid of change or we'll be left behind.
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:01 am

Indeed the k is missing from bit, i do not think of CB as a bug but apparently my small iPhone keyboard with fat fingers does Smile
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:03 am

So I think we are all a for a nice test run, I will wait until tonight after work 6pm EST and wait for any more input
    Flank
    Flank

Post by Flank Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:55 pm

NW:Castle Black is the new name. Switch over as soon as you can!
    Shaker_8
    Shaker_8

Post by Shaker_8 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:40 am

French Maid....bad visual!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:51 am